Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Things that have been going on!!

Hello! I haven't posted for a month... I've been spending a lot of time on my music blog instead of here. I think that needs to change. I should spend more time here doing something else that I really love: encouraging people! Earlier this year, I felt like God called me to start evangelizing online, to bring people to Him. I don't think I've really done that though. I feel like I've been spending too much time on music, and not enough time writing about things God showed me.

I think that a lot of times we can get too caught up in work or things we need to do. I know I do. But then I feel so horrible when I look through my day and realize that I didn't spend much time with God. Maybe just 30 minutes, but that's all. It's such a privilege that I can even read my Bible! That I can worship my Lord freely. In other countries, it against the law to be a Christian. You can be put to death if it's found out. I am so thankful that here in the U.S. we have freedom of worship!

Anyway, I do want to post more on here. I just hope I remember to...


 God answered one of my prayers. I asked Him for a real piano, and He answered it! You can go on my music blog to see pics.


Here's a picture of our dog, Jax. This was when we first got him, which was a month ago. He's bigger now, though. He is very energetic... And tries to eat EVERYTHING. 




I'm seriously going crazy... I always thought I wanted to major in music when I go to college, but now I'm not sure. For years I've been saying I wanted to be a piano teacher, but now I realize it wouldn't make sense. Why major in music when right now I can learn everything I need to know about music? Besides, I'm already a teacher. After thinking, I figured I wouldn't want to be a full-time piano teacher; I mean, sometimes I really like teaching, like when I see that one of my students is really doing well. But sometimes I don't like it, and I'm sure some people don't realize how hard it is. Sometimes I think, I'm responsible for this child's musical education, I can't mess up. So it's a job I love and then again,don't always like... I want to major in something that I will enjoy doing every time I work. And I probably will still teach piano on the side. :)  I'm going to trust God in this, and see what He wants me to do with my life, even if it's not something that pertains to music. But I do feel like He has something great for my life.

Until next time,
~Viviana



No comments:

Post a Comment