Saturday, February 2, 2013

Evolution or Christianity?

Hello!

I've been thinking about Evolution a lot recently. Evolution - any process of formation or growth.
Evolutionists believe that they world appeared out of nowhere, that there is no Creator. They also believe that humans evolved from apes. According to an Atheist that I recently had a debate with,"Evolution, Big Bang, all of that, have VERY convincing evidence behind it and also, has no evidence denying it. Very close to a proven fact." However, I do not believe this. Darwin, the theory writer of Evolution, had doubts about whether it was true. He said that once a certain fossil was found Evolution would be proved true. But no one has found this fossil. I asked this Atheist this question: "How can a person come from apes? How could humans have transformed from an ape to a human being? Yes, they may have found bones, but there is no proof whatsoever. And if evolution is true, then why are their still apes? Wouldn't they have become humans?"   

He answered rather vague..."The reason why there are still apes is because Evolution is a very slow process, but you can see monkeys becoming more human like."  

 I tried to get him to explain further, saying,"So only certain apes turned into humans, but the others didn't?"  I do not know everything there is about Evolution, but I know one thing for sure: it is a bunch of nonsense that can never be proven true.  I asked many more questions like," If God doesn't exist, then how am I feeling His presence? I'm sure you going to say that I'm insane or something, but I don't really care. Why do I feel joy when there's nothing to be joyful about? Why do I feel love for those I find it hard to love? Why do I find a reason to live? How do my prayers get answered? How am I comforted by God's Word, yet nothing else can do so?" And also other things like this: "So you think that the world just came out of nowhere, that it came on its own? Then how do you explain why there is such creativity in our universe? Why are humans so complex? Why is DNA so hard to understand? Why do we have feelings? Why do we live? Explain, since you know so much."

His answer was merely this: "You're trying to backtrack to a point where science has not explained yet and saying it was your God. A new low." So, technically, he has no science to back him up, yet the Bible has all the answers for these questions. I really did laugh at that one sentence of my opponent... :D

I have felt God's presence, His wonderful presence; nothing is like it. Atheists/Evolutionists would probably give some scientific reason for it, but I know the truth: science can't explain certain things, and they never can. 

People have different opinions and they will never agree. I know where I stand, and I know what I believe: there is a God who loves me and you with the deepest, most perfect love there will ever be. You cannot run from God, He will always find you. There is nothing you can do that will keep God from loving you, nothing, even believing in Evolution rather than in Him, He will still love you. However, you do have a choice. You will be with Him forever if you choose Him, but if not....well, let's just say it isn't a very nice thing... I'm not being threatening, I'm being realistic. God sent His perfect Son to die for ours sins, and because of that, we are forgiven!!! Accept Him and your sins will be washed away. Let God fill your life to the uttermost. :D

God bless.
--Viviana



No comments:

Post a Comment